Info for Patients and Families
We are here for you. Take a moment to learn more about hospice care, our services and how we can help.
- The history of Hospice
- Why does NAH focus its care on the whole family?
- Who will care for our family at home?
- How will Hospice work with my doctor?
- What if the patient can't be cared for at home?
- How are hospice care services paid for?
- When is the right time to seek hospice care?
- Can a hospice patient who shows signs of recovery be returned to regular medical treatment?
- Does NAH provide any help to the family after the patient dies?