Join Nathan Adelson Hospice's Sustainer's Circle and your monthly gift will help impact people at the most vulnerable time of life.
“Everyone that my family came in contact with at Nathan Adelson Hospice during my mom’s last days was kind, helpful and caring. It makes me feel like I’m paying that kindness forward to the people facing their end-of-life.”
Rick, Sustainer Circle Member
“I like to support the organizations I care about, but I can’t afford to write big checks. That’s why I decided to join the Sustainer’s Circle with a small amount once a month through my credit card.”
Sandy, Sustainer Circle Member
Once you join the Sustainers Circle:
- You’ll receive recognition in our annual Impact Report.
- You’ll receive an annual statement for tax purposes.
- You’ll help patients who might otherwise go without hospice care.
- You’ll be invited to our annual breakfast celebrating our Sustainers Circle and our Legacy Society.
Q. How does joining as a member of the Sustainer’s Circle work?
A. You simply provide a credit or debit card to be charged a fixed monthly gift. A second option is to provide your bank account information for your monthly preset donation to be drafted. It is convenient and safe, and you’ll know that you’re supporting the patients and families of Nathan Adelson Hospice throughout the year.
Q. Is my gift safe and confidential?
A. Absolutely. Perhaps even safer than regular mail, because your name, address, and giving information are kept strictly confidential and secure.
Q. How do I change my monthly gift?
Q. Will I still get news about Nathan Adelson Hospice?
A. Yes! You will receive regular updates by email (unless you prefer a different communication). You’ll also receive invitations for upcoming events.
Q. How do I join the Sustainers Circle?
A. Fill out the form below to join Your monthly gifts will immediately begin impacting patient’s lives.
How your monthly gift changes lives
- $20 a month helps make sure our volunteers have the resources to deliver meals to those in need through the Carole Fisher Meal Program.
- $30 a month helps maintain a group of volunteers to provide support to caretakers who are at home caring for their loved one 24-hours a day.
- $50 a month could buy groceries for an elderly woman caring for her husband in his last weeks of life.
- $100 a month provides funding to prevent utility shut-offs for a caretaker.
- $500 a month helps care for destitute patients’ pets and allows us to find homes for the pets of patients after their passing.