Nathan Adelson Hospice is accredited by the Joint Commission and has repeatedly been distinguished as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the country.
- Complete and return a volunteer application
- Participate in an interview
- Make a commitment of 3-6 hours per week
- Be able to work as a member of a team
- Consent to fingerprint and background checks upon program acceptance
- Volunteer Education Course: Mandatory 3-day training.
We require training to ensure our volunteers are armed with the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver the best care to our patients.
Our course includes training on:
- Goals of Hospice
- Patient Needs
- Active Listening
- Setting Boundaries
- Role as a Team Member
- Universal Precautions and
- Personal Safety
We will train you, match you with the right opportunity and support you as you learn and grow. Make a difference in someone's life become one of our 300 + volunteers. What you do matters!
Call our Volunteer Department at (702) 796-3185